Tuesday 29 November 2011

world today : About me^^


Hi there! My name is Fatin Afifah Rozali (a.k.a F.A.R),lives in Kuantan ,specifically near Tanjung Lumpur(the best Ikan bakar area).I was born on 19 February 1992 at Hospital Besar Kuantan (HTAA) making me the true Kuantanrian (i hope I get it right).First child from tree siblings.




When I was in primary I studied  at Methodist Girl Primary School,untill I'm standard 6.When in secondary years I change a lot of school, only three months in Methodist Girls Secondary School ,I moved to SMKAP  stand for Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Pahang .Then I change to Smk Sultanah Hajjah Kalsom and finished my secondary life there.The end.




A bit of me 
  • Love Allah and my family
  • Adore someone who is creative and innovative
  • I like to learn Law and IT but hate test.
  • Hate misunderstanding
  • Face equal to arrogant but actually really like to socialize more
  • Can be someone talkative when I meet who I comfortable with
  • Adore food


That's me

No comments:

Post a Comment