Friday 25 November 2011

world today : My family^^

Today weather forecast:Wonder how's life without them



 The flashbackof my life



Fact: We all have family
Fact: We need them
Fact: We cant'live without them.

No matter how hard we run from them,at the end of it we still chasing them.

So this are my life 


The Sparta of our family = My loving father + Mrs.Sparta = My lovely mom



Father: Rozali bin Abullah, always be mistaken as Anakku Sazali.

Mother: Saniah binti Mat Rashid, a very great cooker,making me a very good cuddler.

     


The three musketeers
From left:Sarah Syamimi,Rasydan Izzat, Fatin Afifah( a.k.a me)
 
younger sis: sarah, my bestfried ,truly understand me
younger bro: Rasydan Izzat ,the jokers of the family
TO BE CONTINUE....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment